Sample Questions and Answers
- Q121. Which sesason –winter, spring, summer, or fall –is your favorite?
- Q122. If you could plan the perfect day to spend with your close friends, where would you go and why?
- Q123. What is the most frightening experience you have ever had in your life?
- Q124. Should a country’s government tell its citizens how many children they can have?
- Q125. Would you rather earn a lot of money working in a job that you don’t like or earn less money doing something you enjoy
- Q126. Should students work while they study?
- Q127. Which do you think is better for the environment: to build fewer factories or to create more wildlife preservation areas??
- Q128. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is healthier for children to live in the countryside than in the city
- Q129. Should students consult their parents about their majors and careers?
- Q130. Should students consult their parents about their majors and careers?
- Q131. If you could give a meaningful gift to a family member, what would it be?
- Q132. Explain your learning style: visual, auditory, kinesthetic, etc
- Q133. What do you think are some of the causes and what are some of the solutions to the problem of obesity in today’s society?
- Q134. Do you think that seeing violence in video games or movies cause people to behave violently?
- Q135. Should children be allowed to eat only the foods they want?
- Q136. Should children be given the freedom to dress anyway they
- Q137. Would you save your money at a bank or at your home? Why?
- Q138. If you could choose your own study hour, how many hours would you study?
- Q139. Do you think it’s important for children to learn how to swim at an early age?
- Q140. Should older children learn to cook so they can help prepare the family meals sometimes?
- Q141. Which skill do you think is more important in foreign language learning?
- Q142. Which is your favorite ethnic (Korean, Mexican, French, etc.) food?
- Q143. Laughter and joy are essential aspects for a healthy life. Why?
- Q144. When you feel sad, what are some things you do to help yourself feel better?
- Q145. Do you think it’s a good idea to loan money to friends?
- Q146. Is it important to have expensive but beautiful things such as fancy cars and designer label clothes?
- Q147. What is your favorite type of exercise?
- Q148. When you choose a friend, which quality is more important in that person: honesty or physical appearance?
- Q149. If there was a fire or some other type of disaster in your house, what would you take with you? Why?
- Q150. Who is your best friend? Why is he/she important to you?
- Q151. If you could be famous for something, what would you want to be?
- Q152. Do you think teenagers should be allowed to drive?
- Q153. If you could meet one world leader, who would it be?
- Q154. Which do you think is better, going to college right after high school or after taking a few years off?
- Q155. Which do you think is better – to live on campus or to rent an apartment off campus?
Five Things to Think about
1. Did you answer the question?
Start by restating the question and answer it.
2. Was your answer logical?
A structure of an introduction, body, and conclusion is good. Present an argument and two or three supporting ideas. Also provide specific examples. Do not deviate from the topic.
3. Were you fluent?
You do not need to use difficult words or expressions frequently to receive a high score. Instead, speak without unnecessary pauses and halts.
4. Was your speech accurate?
Your speech needs to be accurate in terms of grammar, vocabulary use, and pronunciation. Also speak loudly and clearly.
5. Did you speak for more than 35~40 seconds?
Try to say at least ten sentences. Organize your answer using the simple formula given on the next page.
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE FOR ANSWER
COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS
FEEL BETTER AFTER BREAKUP !
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!