4 Best Ways To Fix iPhone Missing Camera Icon in iPhone Easily
Lots of People Having This Kind of Issues Like Missing Camera Icon Or Missing Gallery Icon or Other Icons in iPhone And Ipad. So We Made a Small And Best Video to Fix This Issue And At The End Why This Issue Occurred. Let’s Start With Step by Step Guide to Fix missing iPhone Camera icons.
Table of Contents
Check Camera Restrictions
A few iOS Users have found the Camera app has been Disabled through the devices Restrictions, keeping the camera Icon from appearing on the home screen and furthermore from being Accessed to from different applications.
1. Open Settings App And Go to “Screen Time”
2. Then Click on Content & Privacy Restrictions.
3. Then Disable Content & Privacy Restriction (As in Image Shown Below)
Check The Camera Icon Would Appear on Home Screen. Sometimes People Use Restrictions For Kids So They Forgot To Turn it off Also There is A Fix Without Totally Disabling Restrictions. Check That Below.
- How to Unlock Facebook Messenger DARK MODE [EASY GUIDE]
- Top 10 Websites to Get Free Instagram Likes/Followers [100% REAL] 2019
Allow Camera App in Restrictions
Well This is For Those Who Doesn’t Want to Disable Restrictions Because of Kids. Now You Can Only Allow Camera App in Restrictions Follow The Steps Below.
- Again Open Settings App And Go to “Screen Time”
- Then Click on Content & Privacy Restrictions
- Click on Allowed Apps And Enable Camera Option ( As Shown in Image Below)
From Here You Can Choose Which App You Want to Show/Hide So Enable This And Go Back to Home Screen And Check The Issue is Now Resolved.
Reset the Screen Icon Layout(This Will Fix iPhone Missing Camera)
Sometimes by Accident You May Have stuffed the camera icon into another folder or on a distant page, You Can Fix This By Doing a Reset of Home Screen Layout (This Will Change The Icon Placement Too) For Example You Have Folder of Social Apps Only And it Will Be Come To Default. But Your iPhone Camera Missing Icon Will Be Fixed 100% Follow Steps Below.
1. Open Settings From Home Screen (As Shown Below)
2. Click on General Tab (As Shown Below)
3. Scroll Down at The End And Click Reset (As Shown)
4. Click on Reset Home Screen Layout(As Shown Below)
This is How You Can Fix iPhone Missing Camera icon
STILL MISSING ICON?
FIX BY BACKUP & RESTORE | SEE BELOW
If You Followed Each And Every Step Mentioned Above And Camera icon is Still Missing. You Should Use iTunes(For Faster Result) Backup And Restore Your iPhone/iPad (Steps Below)
- 1. Connect Your iPhone/iPad to the computer or Laptop and open iTunes
- 2. Then Choose to “Encrypt Backup” (this saves the passwords on the device) and then choose to “Back Up Now”
- 3. When the backup is completed, Click the “Restore” option and restore the device from the backup you just made.
BONUS TIPS TO FIX MISSING CAMERA ICON
1# TIP – Check All Home Screens. Swipe up And Down And Be a Detective Because Sometimes Your Icon is Misplaced And Some Users forget that you have multiple Home screens.
2# TIP – Use The Search Option. From Your Home Screen, Swipe to Left all The Way. Then Type Camera in Search Bar And The Missing Camera Option Will Be Displayed When You Tap on it.
3# TIP – Use SIRI. Yes The Best Way to Find Missing Camera. Just Hold Home Button to Enable SIRI and Ask “OPEN CAMERA” The Missing Camera Will Be Opened Automaticly.
Hope our This Guide Will Help You. If Still You Got Any Kind of Issue Related To iPhone/iPad Feel Free to Comment Below or Go to Contact Us Page. Our Experts Will Help You For Free.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?